CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

New Direction for my blog

I have not written on here in a VERY long time. I think one reason was that there were so many other coupon blogs out there and it really seemed that they were just all copying and pasting the same information. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the blogs I follow, but I just felt like me writing another one was like reinventing the wheel. Then the other day it hit me as I was walking through our local Save-A-Lot looking for garbage bags.. I wished there was a blog that actually reviewed products that weren't from the major brands. I will be the first to day that I am a name brand snob sometimes. I fear the off brands because I have had problems with them before and hate wasting money and pair that with the fact that I get most name brand items so cheap with coupons that I rarely need to buy off brand items. So... a new focus for my blog- though I will still try and share outstanding coupon deals.

Today's items- Save-A-Lot brand tall kitchen trash bags.

7180.jpg

They have the name Poly Steel on them and there 30-13 gallon twist tie trash bags in the box for about $2.69. I have purchased some name brand trash bags on a roll before that were thinner and of a much lesser quality then these bags. I have stuffed them, compressed them, dropped them(while full), and have not had any problems with them. The only thing I would like to see improved is a little more of a flap at the top of the bags to make it easier to tie them shut, but am very happy with them and even with coupons paired with sales, I have not been able to get trash bags for this low price. So if you have a Save-A-Lot near you and need trash bags-I suggest you try these.

On a side note, if you go to Save-A-Lot's website and register for their Smart Shopper Club, you will be emailed a printable coupon worth $5.00 off any purchase of $25 and have access to other printable coupons on their website.

No comments: