CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Blogs, Coupons, and Savings

I have been "couponing" for a little over 2 years now. I started couponing when I first started the Grocery Game as a trial member. I kept my membership for a little over 6 months, but I quit after I felt I had a grasp on the subject and after I found so many other wonderful FREE sites on the web that pretty much allowed you to do the same thing. I also became interested in Blogs that were available and that is one reason I set this one up, but then I kind of got involved in work and did not have the time to keep up with this blog, since I was also writing another blog and keeping a Wiki on special education resources for parents and teachers. I am going to try and do better. Some of my favorite blogs are:

http://twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com/
A blog created by a young mother, but she includes parental insight and also information on some great bargains.

http://www.mommieswithcents.com/ A blog created by 2 moms and has wonderful information about freebies, coupons, bargains and GIVEAWAYS! I love the giveaways on their blog because you fill out a form and it keeps your information private so you don't get annoying email spam. They also reiterate the sales for the major stores in their area with coupon match-ups.

http://www.stretchingabuckblog.com/
Great information on bargains and saving money, coupons, etc.

As you find blogs on couponing and frugal tips, you do start to see that many of them repeat the same information, but what I like to do it subscribe to their feed and that way I can use my reader to see what each blog is offering that is new.

No comments: