CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

BzzAgent-- L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift Deep Set Wrinkle Repair


I am a member of Bzz Agent, a word of mouth program that is free to anyone wishing to join and they send you products to try and then share your thoughts and experiences with the products with others, post summaries of your Bzz/sharing activities on their site and they share the information with the companies who make the products. It is fun to get to try the products, it is free- there is the occasional campaign invitation that may have a minimal cost associated, but you are free to pick and choose which campaigns you decide to participate in.

For about the last month I have been using the L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift Deep Set Wrinkle Repair creams- comes in a day formula and a night formula. I have some pretty deep set wrinkles- well to me they are, and I really did not want to do a before picture and after picture to show my wrinkled "mug" so unfortunately I have nothing to show you the results with, but.. I can say that I did see some difference- some! I still have the wrinkles, but the ones on my forehead and around my mouth appear to have changed in appearance, not as prominent and don't look as deep set as they once did. It has a nice scent, not to strong, it goes on well and is not greasy, so those are all plusses in my book. The day formula is SPF 15, which is good since they advise always wearing SPF 15 nowadays and I often forget to put it on, so this way I apply my day cream and I am done. The full size bottles have lasted quite some time, I can't see inside them to see how much is left, but I am guessing that after a little over a month, there is maybe 1/2 of a bottle left, but I am not sure. The cost is a little steep, in my book- about $20 for each , but sometimes you can find them onsale and there are often $4 off coupons available in the the Sunday paper and when you look at the multitude of products they sell in high end stores for $100's of dollars for a small bottle, this is a bargain. My advise is if you have some deep set wrinkles, try it, you are only out $40 or less with coupons and that is a lot less then Botox and department store brands of creams.

No comments: